-
August 16th, 2005, 01:14 PM
#1
Inactive Member
what movie:
Yes, I'm a natural blue...
-
August 17th, 2005, 01:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh, don't you have any more lines? That's just too hard! You should've added the bit about the sea-monkeys. What was it again? Hmm, I don't have it on DVD so I can't look it up.
It's easier when you include more stuff. Like... Erm... One of my favs: "get the fuck off my obstacle." But I could also use an entire quote. "Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it!"
Then it's a no-brainer, unless you haven't seen it. In which case: SHAME.
-
August 17th, 2005, 02:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
ok "hey Mr. grumpy gills...and I don't have a clue what your movie is...
-
August 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
cmon...lets have those movie lines...
-
August 23rd, 2005, 01:16 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Full Metal Jacket of course! Don't tell me you haven't seen it. It's, it's... It's part of the basics! It's culture! It's... It's... Agh! Choking on my own words here.
How about: "on a long enough time line everyone's survival rate drops to zero."
Not only a great movie, but also an insanely good novel by one of my personal gods.
-
August 23rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
August 25th, 2005, 09:10 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Titanic? That's your best guess? Oh, I give up.
You do another one.
-
August 25th, 2005, 12:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
August 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
#9
Inactive Member
"the mask"???no one got my Nemo line..the natural blue...
-
August 26th, 2005, 03:55 AM
#10
Inactive Member
"Are you feelin lucky punk"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks